Visa and resident permits

In order for a foreigner to stay and work here in Germany, an employee should apply for a visa from his or her own country. This might take a few months but knowing what documents to submit and some guidance in explaining some German documents will be of help to you as an employer and to the employee as well. By collaborating with our partner Counselhouse, you will not have any difficulty in knowing and understanding all the legal procedures because they will help you make the visa application as easy as ABC.

+49 (0) 6181 250 330
Email us

Copyright HeroConsulting 2017
*Copyright HeroConsulting 2017. *All services offered on this website are provided by ME.S Management GmbH & its network. Consultinghouse provides management consulting services. For tax or legal services please contact our cooperation partner Counselhouse